Signs your loved one needs us.
• Scorch marks on the pots and pans (the stove may be left unattended or forgotten)
• Changes in appearance including poor hygiene, an unkempt look, stained clothing
• Lack of interest in seeing friends or attending usual groups or clubs. Seeming more socially isolated.
• Decrease in attention span; not reading the newspaper and no interest in current events
• Unopened mail; unpaid bills.
• Limited or no food in the fridge; or out of date food in the fridge
• Confusion about medication
• Unexplained dents or scratches in the car.
The Gift of Aging.
Did you know, the Gift of Aging is a special gift not given to everyone? Anyone over 65 or so has already received the gift of Age. Worldwide, the average life expectancy at birth was 71.0 years (68.5 years for males and 73.5 years for females) over the period 2010–2013 according to United Nations World Population Prospects 2012 Revision.
So Celebrate your gift of Aging, enjoy being honored for your wisdom, knowledge, and love that you bear of family and of God.
If you have a parent who has that gift, evaluate how you can honor your parent. How you can help them keep safe and well. Help them celebrate that gift as they enjoy each stage of life! And you do the same too!
We are seeking an evening RN or LPN to work for us We have a client who needs your help in the Fenton area. Please visit our website to apply online or come to our office to get started with the application process. http://www.marthashands.com